101 things about me

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Rude, just plain rude...

Yesterday I was standing in a queue to buy a drink at my place of work (large corporation, has small shop amongst many other on-site serveries that mean the staff don't have to leave the premises).

As I stood there, a guy I know came and joined the queue and together we were waiting patiently and making small talk as the queue progressed. A few moments later, the queue was also joined by his boss... who immediately interrupted our conversation and started talking about work!

What he had to do, what the next deadline was, what her expectations were.

He was on LUNCH for goodness sake!
Lunch time is lunch time and work time is work time.
Not to mention butting in on a conversation!
Lady - you need to get some manners...
That was just plain rude.

3 comments:

trash said...

Yes that is indeed rude.

Nicky said...

How awful. Really, some people just have no social skills.

Crayon Chick said...

That was rude, but this will make you feel better - a widget for putting your instagram photos on your blog! I used http://snapwidget.com/ It's lovely to hear from you and thanks for your sweet comment about my fanciful summer project. Us Instagram chicks need to look out for each other!