101 things about me

Sunday 17 July 2011

Winter beauty...



Here is a picture taken of my Mum in the 50's and beside it a bunch of violets straight from my garden. I picked them a few hours ago and their fragrance has since filled my studio. I am posting them here for my Mum along with a virtual big hug in the hope she feels better this week. She has been sick for 2 weeks now and still not feeling improved.

I wish I could send her their perfume too.
They smell so beautiful.

Get well Mum.
Love you.
xxx

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Beautiful image! Hope mum feels better soon!

Lori ann said...

get well dear mum! this is so sweet cinta.
hugs,
lori

Last Days said...

Aw I hope your mom feels better!
+followed by starcraftdinner.blogspot.com

Mom said...

Hey that isn't much fun. Give your Mom a big hug from me and tell her I am thinking about her. Love to you as well dear Cinta. Sharon