101 things about me

Friday 24 September 2010

No Standing Anytime...

Digital photography has changed the recording of everyone's lives. I love the fact that it's so amazingly simple and oh so travel friendly. It's fun to capture those moments that make you smile (whether they are of great interest or not), not to mention it's nice to be able to instantly delete what you don't like.

You can just click away to your hearts content and see what happens... take a few chances, where before (in the time of film and expensive processing) you may have been more conservative.

Of course that's how I now manage to have just under 1300 images from my trip to the States. Many of them are not that great, though there are a few pics I am especially happy with, many of which you will see in the coming days, weeks and months.

But most importantly, regardless of the quality or quantity, there are lots of special memories (and smiles) amongst them.

2 comments:

trash said...

Squeeeeeee! Cookie Monster!

Red Hen (dette) said...

You are so right about digital photography, I love it- I alos took over a thousand shots while in thailand but I got a few rippers amongst them and some unexpected ones from the train window as we made our way across the countryside.