101 things about me

Thursday 9 April 2009

Easter greetings... and a hot cross bunny or two...

The long weekend has just begun and I am at home tonight preparing to head down to the beach for the long weekend. The sun is shining and I hope it stays that way for the next four days. Long walks along the beach, sand between my toes, fresh air... and somewhere along the way, hopefully a hot cross bun or two and maybe a chockie egg or four...

Wishing you all a peaceful and relaxing Easter.
Stay safe and enjoy!

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Happy Easter Jacinta. Enjoy your break!

Bec said...

Happy Easter!!! Enjoy the beach and the chocolate (I can promise you I will be partaking in my own fair share of chocolatey goodness this lovely long weekend)!!! Hope you break is fun and refreshing. Cheers, Bec XX

Lilli boo said...

Happy Easter too Jacinta...enjoy your break...there's nothing better then the scrunch of sand between the toes anytime of the year...hoping Easter brings you good company & loads of chocolate...

Renee said...

Have a good Easter Cinta. How was your Mom's birthday?

Love Renee xoxo

Malcolm Garth said...

Awww! Just a little bit cute...

Red Hen (dette) said...

the beach sounds like fun. I'm having a hot cross bun in my garden, hoping to see a butterfly!