101 things about me

Thursday 20 November 2008

Just one of those days...

It's a grey start to the day. I'm rugged up - still in my winter work-wear and it's nearly the first day of summer. I've made it to work, on mucky roads in impatient traffic.

I'd rather be walking on the beach, preferably in the sun, but even here would be ok...

Where would you like to be right now?

This web cam picks up the view of Bass Strait and Point Lonsdale back beach. Point Lonsdale is the town where I grew up. You can click on the link here and see 4 different views from the Lonsdale Lighthouse. Of course, it's a lot nicer on a sunny day.

3 comments:

Red Hen (dette) said...

I'd like to be in bed still. I feel like I could sleep for a week! Too much work not enough time (I should be on my way to work now it's 8;10am here in WA.) Maybe relaxing somewhere secluded where no-one can ask me to do anything, but not too secluded because I'd like to have people around to do anything I need done for me like cooking my food, making my cups of tea and preparing bubble bath.....back to the real world I'm off to work and it's like winter here too last night we had hail the size of marbles (not the pee wee ones or the tom bowlers but your average ones)- I should have written my own post this is so long!

Louise Dalton said...

Somewhere where no-one calls me 'Miss' would be nice!
I'm hanging out to visit the beach this Summer. We should catch up for a seaside cup of coffee!
Take Care! Lou.

Anonymous said...

I think I might like to be visiting you. We're expecting snow tomorrow.