101 things about me

Wednesday 20 February 2008

The joys of public transport...

loldogs, cute puppy pictures, emo, bus, I Has a Hotdog
This week is my last full time week at work for 18 weeks while I do my Arts course in the city. I cannot begin to tell you how much joy this brings. I will be creating for two full days of the week, and (as a bonus) will have Thursday and Friday away from my work.

I will leave the car at home and travel by public transport to class and walk the 5kms home. I am a great advocate of public transport, and hope that the next few months will not leave me cursing it's inefficiencies.

see more loldogs are funny dog pictures!

Thanks for the link Alyndabear.

3 comments:

Malcolm Garth said...

Public transport... Hmmm! Have lots of fun...

Angela said...

YAH!!!!! How exciting to be starting your Art classes!! You will have sooo much fun and inspiration and ideas and you will probably never want to go back to full-time work again!

Congratulations for being where you are now. Enjoy.

emma said...

Jacinta, I'm a huge advocate of public transport too, but if you think you'll get through even the first day without cursing, I think you may just possibly be deluded!!!
In the last week I've just about burst a valve over my thrice weekly trip to town and back EVERY DAY!!
Still, I have got a little unanticipated exercise if that's any consolation.
Good luck with the course, I hope it's fantastic.