101 things about me

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Exercise for the right side of the brain...

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
After you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him, you think, "Why didn't I see him immediately?"

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!
And, yes, the man is really there!!!

8 comments:

Malcolm Garth said...

Hmmm, my right brain may actually be switched off all together today...

Malcolm Garth said...

He's a freaky sort of dude! Imagine hiding in all of that caffeine...

Anonymous said...

LMAO !! ii think i have the RECORD !! i found him in not seconds but milliseconds!!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow... I wasnt sure if i was looking for a whole man or a face or what.. i never found him but my mother did. (ANSWER: a real face peeking out near the bottom/left area)

Anonymous said...

u no i just like 5 tests saying that i use the right side of my brain. and i still dont the man

Anonymous said...

found him in 1 minute and it freaked me out !!! thought he's a part of the coffee beans .. I'm an artist and it took me a minute, is that bad ?

Anonymous said...

My, Waldo has aged--he's lost hair. That's why I couldn't find him

Anonymous said...

visual trick rather than brain function surely